Caesar's Day Off Caesar's Day Off

Kind of bothered by the inaccuracy of the up or down. Thumbs up at the gladiator's arena would mean that the gladiator is executed, instead of spared. Creative game, though.

molkman responds:

If we made thumbs up be the negative decision, that would have caused one hell of confusion.

Bloom Defender Bloom Defender

People are giving slightly lower scores because they find out how many levels there are, and I don't understand. Don't you want a lot of levels? More levels equals more gameplay. Anyway, great game overall.

Flippin' Dead Flippin' Dead

Juicybeast, I have to say. Whatever you guys are doing, you're doing it great. Just about every game I've ever played from you is amazing. Love the art style, love the upgrades, love the completely addicting gameplay. 9/10.

Super Mechs Super Mechs

I've fallen in love with this game almost instantly, if not for the simple and fun combat, but for the insane customization. Every time I level up I look forward to the next so I can make my mech look and be even more badass. 56 chassis is complete insanity, props to the developer for giving an extensive amount of upgrades.

Tacticsoft responds:

Why 4 stars then ? :D
What would you like to see improved? (or is it for the bugs we are still fixing?)

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Ick

seriously, one word sums it up. Mochi screwed this game up. You have to pay for some extras with real money (points that you buy) and this lag sucks. Also, the graphics on the towers are different, and in my opinion worse. But the crappiest thing is all is games originally by ninja kiwi, You could actually upgrade your towers in two different ways. With this, you can't. Now excuse me, while I enjoy its predecessor more.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

awesome

got in space. got the tank cannon. got the golden gun, and got all achievements in 6 hours total.

Build Your Own Robot Build Your Own Robot

what?

ANNOYING MUSIC????? ITS FRICK'N DAFT PUNK BIATCH but no seriously, i dont see how robot rock is annotying. great game by the way

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO BUDDY

z'awesome game. youd know what the title meant if you watch youtube

More Zombies More Zombies

ok....

great but lagged way too much

GOBTRON GOBTRON

okay

the concept got really old really fast, but other than that i loved it