Father to Son Father to Son

The humor in this was so dry I couldn't help but lose my shit. Funniest video I've seen in a long time

Brewster responds:

thats great to hear thanks

Cereal Killers Cereal Killers

The writing was really cliched and felt like a drawn-out family guy joke.

Cliff and Max Ep. 2 Cliff and Max Ep. 2

I feel like you took the concept an 11 year old came up with and applied 10-year old animation talent to it.

Caesar's Day Off Caesar's Day Off

Kind of bothered by the inaccuracy of the up or down. Thumbs up at the gladiator's arena would mean that the gladiator is executed, instead of spared. Creative game, though.

molkman responds:

If we made thumbs up be the negative decision, that would have caused one hell of confusion.

Bloom Defender Bloom Defender

People are giving slightly lower scores because they find out how many levels there are, and I don't understand. Don't you want a lot of levels? More levels equals more gameplay. Anyway, great game overall.

Flippin' Dead Flippin' Dead

Juicybeast, I have to say. Whatever you guys are doing, you're doing it great. Just about every game I've ever played from you is amazing. Love the art style, love the upgrades, love the completely addicting gameplay. 9/10.

Chiptune Chiptune

The first thing I noticed was that you used the default FL Studio drum samples, and without any effects or mastering, etc. Using the preset sounds is a HUGE red flag, and it sounds like shit. As for the rest of the song, you need to work on your mix and master, because it sounds a little bit muddy.

Thegroove responds:

Thanks for your Feedback. I am not really good at mastering. I am trying to make it better. I will update the track soon.

"Rush" - 8bit Music "Rush" - 8bit Music

I have to agree with Synetics. The chord progression during the 1:50 breakdown is probably the best part of the song. Good stuff!

Housik Housik

I heard the first part of the song and thought it was really good and then saw that you used loops. Since you're a complete beginner, I don't blame you. Using real music software isn't easy and at first loops sound like the best thing in the world, but once you've had your fun, I implore you to move on and make your own music. Marketing arranged loops is pretty much stealing. It's uncreative, unoriginal, and not even your own content, all you're doing is sticking them in different places which takes almost no effort.

Starspade the All-Scoop! Starspade the All-Scoop!

Amazing concept, How do you produce such clean linework and how long does it typically take?

jouste responds:

this guy too a couple hours to et done. it varies I guess because I usually mess around really loose for a while to warm up

*highfives*

Collect Rings Collect Rings

Background doesn't fit at all.

Darkest Dungeon Fan Art Darkest Dungeon Fan Art

The awesome art made me want to check out the game, and it looks FUCKING AMAZING. Great work, and great choice.

jouste responds:

Hey great news!

Super glad you checked it out. I'm sure my pals at Red Hook will be super stoked that you checked out their game!

*highfives*